Toter Containers are designed for storage, transport, and dumping of normal household residential solid wastes, recyclables, excluding circumstances in which the load rating would be exceeded.
Following are descriptions of several situations where the warranty does not apply. Exclusion is not limited to these situations.
EXAMPLES OF NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR:
· Scratches – normal use may cause scratches.
· Dirt, including accumulation of dirt or any other substance.
· Normal deterioration during service.
· Normal discolouration due to atmospheric exposure.
EXAMPLES OF EXCLUDED DAMAGE OR ALTERATIONS:
· Alteration of the original design, functionality or integrity of the Container
· Cuts or scores from any source.
· Extraordinary impacts such as being hit by a vehicle.
· Burns, scorches, melting, or any damage from excessive heat.
· Improper handling, forcing cart through narrow openings, abrasion from excessive dragging, or cracks caused by improper handling or dumping.
· Damage from automated grasper or semi-automated lifter, including any scratches, creases, cracks or breaks from a maladjusted, incorrectly operated, or improper automated grasper or semi-automated lifter. Includes any semi-automated lift speed faster than ANSI specifications for either the lift cycle or the down cycle.
· Chemicals – being exposed to solvents, petrochemicals, paints, acids, or other chemical substance which damages plastic or metal parts.
· Failure to follow instructions imprinted on cart parts (i.e., exceeding stated maximum load rating.)
· Damage from rodents (squirrels, rats, etc.)